Crispy Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
1 can of chickpeas – rinsed well
1 tbs olive oil
3/4 tsp chilli powder
3/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 190c.
- Put the chickpeas in a baking tray ensuring they are spaced out nicely.
Allow these to cook for 30 minutes giving them a stir at intervals.
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl of chickpeas and stir well to ensure they are all evenly coated.
- Spread the now seasoned chickpeas back into the try and cook for a final 10 to 15 minutes (until golden and crispy.)
- Remove from the oven and let cool a bit before enjoying.