The Recipe- Serves 4
16oz Extra firm tofu
1 onion (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- To remove water from the tofu. Wrap tofu in kitchen towel with something heavy on top, such as a cast-iron skillet, for 15 minutes.
- Add rapeseed oil to saucepan & fry onions.
- Once onions become transparent add garlic & fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Mash the tofu up & add to the saucepan.
- Add the turmeric, salt, cayenne & black. Continue to fry for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with avocado, tomato & toast
Thank you to SFiCE Foundation for the production.
100g Serving: Kcals 229, Fat 13g, Carbs.19.6, Protein 5.9g, Fiber 5.9g