2 cups semi skimmed milk
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 small onion grated
1 scotch pepper chopped
1 tbsp butter
500g cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions.
- In a mixing bowl add the almond milk, flour, mustard, paprika, chilli powder, black pepper, scotch pepper, grated onion and mix together,
- Add the vegan butter and half of the cheese to the macaroni and mix well. Pour the liquid mix into the macaroni and stir well.
- Use a deep tray and the macaroni cheese mixture, then top with the remaining cheese
- .Optional: sprinkle the macaroni with 1 tsp of paprika.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
Per Serving: 893 Kcals, 54g Fat, 8.5g Sugar, 46g Protein