Are You Drinking Enough Water?
We all know we should be drinking water, but do you know why it’s SO important to keep your body healthy?
- Water makes up about 75% of brain Tissue
- Helps deliver oxygen all over the body
- Makes up 75% of muscle tissue
- Helps absorb nutrients
- Helps convert food into energy
- Lubricated joints
- Removes waste
If you’re struggling to drink the recommended amount follow our tips on drinking more water:
- Don’t like the taste? Add natural flavours such as lemon, mint, grapefruit, strawberries, or a combination to fresh water and ice for homemade flavoured water.
- Purchase a water bottle and take it around with you, not only will you have water on hand but it’s a great way to measure how much you are consuming through the day.
Avoid: A popular brand of flavoured strawberry water contains a staggering 11.5g of sugar (13.0% RDA) per 250ml.