Quick Veggie Pesto Pasta
50g Pine Nuts
50g Parmesan or Vegan Alternative
150ml Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves
Half a Broccoli
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking gently fry the mushrooms in a little rapeseed oil and season. Allow the mushrooms to brown.
- While the mushrooms are cooking take a small frying pan gently brown the pine nuts before adding to a food processor with the other pesto ingredients. Once smooth then season the sauce.
- Add the broccoli to the mushrooms and stir well.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add the desired amount of pesto, mushrooms, broccoli and lemon juice.
- Add cheese or vegan equivalent if desired.