Orange, Lemon & Cornmeal Cake
100g Cornmeal (fine) also known as Polenta.
100g Plain Flour.
100g Ground Almonds.
150g Castor Sugar.
2 tsp Baking Powder.
1 Orange – Juiced & Zest (Medium).
1 Lemon – Juiced & Zest (Large).
1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Cream the butter & sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs and add a bit at a time, mixing thoroughly.
- Once the mixture is combined, add all of the dry ingredient, along with the zest and juice.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
100g Serving: 379 Kcals, 21g Fat, 19.6g Sugar, 7.7g Protein