Try our easy Macaroni Cheese recipe- a tasty, comforting winter warmer.
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
- 500g macaroni
- 2 cups semi skimmed milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 small onion grated
- 1 scotch pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 500g cheddar cheese
- Optional: paprika
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions.
- In a mixing bowl add the almond milk, flour, mustard, paprika, chilli powder, black pepper, scotch pepper, grated onion and mix together,
- Add the vegan butter and half of the cheese to the macaroni and mix well. Pour the liquid mix into the macaroni and stir well.
- Use a deep tray and the macaroni cheese mixture, then top with the remaining cheese
- .Optional: sprinkle the macaroni with 1 tsp of paprika.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180 degreess.
Per serving: Kcal- 893 Fat-54g Sugars-8.5g Protein-46g