Corporate Health & Wellbeing
We provide a wide range of skills & expertise which brings something fresh & new to your team.
The workplace provides a great environment to engage & support your employees to improve their health & wellbeing. Our bespoke corporate health & wellbeing initiatives will provide you with a return on your investment by boosting morale, improving employee engagement & ultimately investing in your employee’s health & wellbeing. Employees who have the benefit of optimal health offer better employee engagement, better attendance, better brand image & higher productivity.
Our cost-effective healthy eating initiatives can form an integral part of a corporate health & wellbeing day or programme. Our empowering services can be tailored to meet agreed objectives and budgets. Healthy team building – fun, practical & informative activities to bond staff, whilst learning principles of healthy eating
We will come to your place of work to provide nutritional & healthy eating tips, advice, resources, tools & the support required to make sustainable healthy eating changes.
Do you have a Wellbeing Programme or are you planning Wellbeing Event?
We will provide you with our expertise & our attention grabbing initiatives. Our activities are designed to fit around your working schedule in order to be accessible for all employees & minimise disruption to production. Furthermore our activities are backed up by evidence based resources (booklets, fact sheets, leaflets etc), recipe cards & a variety of engaging visual aids.
What We Bring You
The bespoke eye-catching activities will draw your staff in & entertain them, whilst informing with healthy eating messages:
- Healthy eating talks & workshops – (‘Food for Thought’ , Sugar Savvy, Know your Fats, etc)
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration – we will leave you informed & your taste buds tingling
- Dietary advice – drop in 1 to 1 healthy eating advice clinics
- Cook n Move VR Game – engage your staff with our BRAND NEW state of the art healthy eating game. Can you top the leader board?
- Smoothie Bike – engage your staff with pedal powered vegetable / fruit smoothies
- Corporate clothed, seated onsite massage
- Health MOT’s checks